What’s better than buffalo wings? Nothing! Unless you replace the typically fatty chicken wings with an equally delectable chicken breast, of course!
Not only is it a leaner, healthier option, but it’s also packed with protein. And we all know that a high protein diet has amazing health benefits.
So why not try this low carb buffalo chicken bites recipe? It’s a delicious and healthy way to satisfy cravings for greasy pub food, without making sacrifices to your diet.
And with this recipe, you won’t even notice the difference. This recipe was made with gluten-free bread crumbs but if you’re on a keto diet you can easily substitute the breading for crushed pork rinds and it will be just as good – if not better.
Serve these at your next game night with our Proteinful Ranch Dip and no one will notice that they’re eating the highest protein alternative to a pub night favorite.
2 chicken breasts
0.5 cup Chalula Caliente Wing Sauce or other hot sauce of your choice
90 g Gluten-Free Bread Crumbs
- Chop chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces
- Pour ¼ cup hot sauce in mixing bowl, mix with chicken bites, let sit for 2 hrs
- Roll chicken bites in bread crumbs
- Cook in air fryer or oven at 400°F for 12 mins (air fryer preferred)
- Remove chicken bites from air fryer, toss in remaining hot sauce
- Put back in air fryer (or oven) at 400°F for 5 mins